The Board is responsible for the overall corporate governance of the Company, and it recognises the need for the highest standards of ethical behaviour and accountability. The Board is committed to administering its Corporate Governance structures to promote integrity and responsible decision-making.
The following policies and procedures have been implemented and are available below:
• Statement of Board and Management Functions;
• Nomination Committee Charter;
• Corporate Code of Conduct;
• Code of Conduct for Dealing in Securities;
• Audit Committee Charter;
• Continuous Disclosure Policy;
• Shareholder Communications Strategy;
• Risk Management Charter;
• Remuneration Committee Charter.
In accordance with the recommendations of the ASX, information published on the Company’s web site includes charters of the Board and its subcommittees, codes of conduct and other policies and procedures relating to the Board and its responsibilities.
To the extent that they are relevant to the organisation, the Company has adopted the Eight Corporate Governance Principles and Best Practice Recommendations as published by the ASX Corporate Governance Council.